The following conference announcement is likely to be of interest to readers of this blog. Our work on Leverage Points, most likely, will be presented at this conference.
Call for abstracts for Transformations 2017 conference
3rd Biennial International Conference on Transformations to sustainability
Where? Centre for Environmental Change and Human Resilience, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
When? 30-31st August and 1st September 2017
Main theme: ‘Sustainability transformations in practice’.
- Conceptualising sustainability transformations
- Designing transformation and transformative forms of design
- Conditions and practices for transformation
- Research for transformation
- Creativity and innovation for enhancing thinking and practice of transformation
- Linking practice with policy
Submissions invited for:
- Presentations of papers
- Practice sessions
- Transformation Labs (workshops)